Thursday, April 1, 2010

This made my night....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZP5DCXD8vc&feature=player_embedded

My sweet cousin Rose, posted this on my facebook today. (Sorry I am to tired to figure out how to post a youtube video). It made my night! And, gave me flashbacks of my 1st year of law school. Probably the worst year of my life to date. I literally got up at 7 was at school by 8:30, went to class, came home and read til dinner, had dinner, then read and outlined until 10 or 11 every night. I studied and wrote papers all day most Saturdays and most of the time only took time off on Sunday to go to church and have lunch with the family. At the time I thought I had to do it to get through law school. I was so certain I was going to fail out. Luckily, my hard work paid off grade wise. While I still work hard, I DO NOT do nearly as much now...Did I mention how much happier I am now?

It's especially hard to study when you know you only have 4 weeks of school left and you have been in school for the past 20 years. It is also hard to study with such beautiful weather....

Check out our forecast for the next 5 days! It is sunny and beautiful in sweet Carolina.....HELLO SPRING!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the tips!Your blog is too cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips...Enjoying a Saturday of blog hopping and reading all the Easter posts. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
    On Sunday night I will be drawing for
    $100 GOODIE BASKET.

    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-friends-new-blogs-and-giveaway.html

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete