Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

I was so excited when I clicked over to Danielle's blog at http://toseehisgloryrevealed.blogspot.com/. She tagged my blog as part of her beautiful blog award... Thanks Danielle!



As part of this award I am suppose to tell 7 things about me. So here goes:

(1) My favorite past time is probably taking baths. I take one almost everyday. I forgo bubbles most nights...
(2) I think I am now addicted to blogging.
(3) I have been in school for 20 years straight and have only 2 months to go! (this makes me a little nervous, I'm not going to lie)
(4) I was hit by a car once while running across the street. It hurt.
(5) In high school my senior superlative was “most likely to become president.” I can go ahead and let ya’ll know I won’t be fulfilling that.
(6) I plan on adopting at least one child.
(7) Tony's chocolate milkshakes are my favorite

1 comment:

  1. i love learning more about everyone! these are great! i want to adopt too! and baths...LOVE them! thought i was the only one! hope you enjoyed! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete