Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confession

please don't judge me..............I have a confession


I laid in bed until 12:00 today. 12:00. Honestly, I have never ever done that before (except on days when I have been sick, and I cant recall having done that since high school).

Brian called me at 12:00 to see if I wanted to meet him for lunch. When I told him I was still in bed, he did NOT believe me. Sleeping in to me is 8:00. It. drives. him. nuts. He said he was proud of me for sleeping in and that my body was probably catching up from how sleep deprived its been over the last three years of law school.

Today was the first day that I can remember not having anything pressing that had to be done. After I finally got up and going I drove down to Gaffney, SC and hit the outlets by myself. Unfortunately, I had very little luck. I bought 1 shirt and a couple of tanks to wear under sweaters.... But the weather was beautiful and since the shops are "outside" it was nice....



This evening I went to see Remember Me with my friend, Lindsay. Tuesday nights are $1 popcorn and $1.00 drinks. Good deal. $8.50 for a movie. Not such a good deal.



My review: Umm.. Not my favorite. I wouldn't pay $8.50 to watch it in the theater. Its rent worthy, I guess. Slow start, surprise ending. Good moral? I'll have to think about this some more.......

Speaking of reviews, let me tell ya one book you MUST read: THE LAST SONG by Nicholas Sparks. The story is set in one of my favorite places, Wrightsville Beach, NC. I loved the story. It took me for so many turns and had such a good ending! I don't want to go into detail because I don't want to spoil it for you. The movie comes out April 1st. My brother's girlfriend and I are going April 2nd!

I stayed up til 12:00 last night finishing it. I basicaly sobbed the last three hours I read it. (it gave Brian a lot of good material to make fun of me with) Ahh.. such a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment