Sunday, June 6, 2010

my boring summer.





I haven't blogged in a while. I know. To be honest if I blogged everyday it would sound like this or some similar variation:


8-8:30-9:30 Arrive at school/study for 1-1.5 hours

9:00-1:00 BarBri

1:00-1:30 Lunch

1:30-5:00 Outline class lecture for the day

5:00-5:30 Go for a walk

5:30-8:00 Practice problems or essays

8:00-9:00 Drive to apartment/dinner

9:00-9:30 Shower

9:30- facebook/read my fav blogs, review note cards/practice problems, talk to Brian for a bit on the phone

11:00 Bed



Boring... I'm probably studying too much, but I'm obsessive. At least I am honest that I am obsessive, right? I really just want to pass the first time. Not only do I have a job on the line and student loans to be paid, but more than anything I'm ready for this season of studying to be over. I want my life back. I miss having weekends. I sacrificed so much my three years of law school. Yes, I know work will be hard, stressful and some long hours. But, I think it will be rewarding and if its not having a little $ in my pocket will be. And did I mention there will be weekends? I love me some weekends.



I included some graduation pictures in this post since I haven't done that yet...
One of the whole W gang! Thank you for supporting me on this crazy journey. My three brothers and my father are probably to thank for my awesome ability to argue my way out of anything :)

I would never be where I am today with out my amazing parents who made so many sacrifices to give me the opportunity to pursue my dreams. They have always believed in me and encouraged me in whatever I have set my mind to do.



I'll have to add more later.. for some reason my picture uploader thingy is messing up.. Oh well gives me something else to blog about...

No comments:

Post a Comment